Friday, October 10, 2008

Don't know ??????

I don't know where I am.Am I in this world ????Don't know,don't know, I still don't know what to write.I am totally upset,frustrated,hatred is created in my mind.I miss ............................,I have no words to express.Life taught and is still teaching me lessons that are turning into everyday experience.I still don't know what I feel,what I do and I am blank.Am I alone,I don't know,I just cannot express my thoughts into words.


I am blank,but still I find words to spit here.Don't know how????????I still don't know,how????I feel like .........................don't know..............................................my god........loneliness is eating my head.Is it boredom,don't know???? And finally don't know in what title this post is or should be????????????

No comments: