Monday, March 12, 2007

Adventures of Ticketless Travel part-II

With downhearted,very difficult to digest,time for being apart from my friends.We were three of us set to travel and towards the railway station with huge baggage's.Some friends accompanied to send off us.Waiting in the platform for the arrival of train and my friends with tears.

Train arrived and we all were in hurry, as the train would depart within 10 minutes from its arrival.There was lot of rush in our compartment and co-passengers shouting because our baggage's was blocking their way.As I was adjusting the bags underneath the seat and unaware that train started off from station,peeped head through window to see whether my friends were still shedding tears.I was tremendously shocked to see the train moving and I missed an opportunity to wave my hands to tell "bye" to my dear friends.Then settled in our seats to start our journey with tons and tons of sorrow.I was searching my purse for the ticket to be signed by the TTE(Travellers Ticket Examiner).Oh my god !!!!!!!! I left the purse with my
friends who were in the station,and I was laughing for my careless behaviour where other two were struck and tensed.Went towards a TTE to enquire what to do??????He told us to cancel the ticket which was with our friends in the station and we were asked to pay him the actual amount of ticket by us, subsequently he issued a duplicate travel ticket.Then other two friends took a deep breathe. I enjoyed the situation which happened and felt very bad to leave my friends.

These are some instances which paved way for responsibilities in my life.Whenever I am ready to travel I am sure to have my tickets with me and have a quick check for a smooth journey.My ticketless travel ends with this part-II.