Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wheels discrimination

On a fine morning,with a fresh mindset I was getting ready to impart some stuff about trading,shares&stocks.The passion to learn in this sector was created by none other than "My Hero"( To know my hero read here).He is a learning expert and has been indulging himself in this area for more than two decades.Also he knows the ups and downs,the risk factors of the market and also insisting me to learn.It is very interesting to know about the stock market where each and every day is a lesson to learn.With this enthusiasm I reached the venue where seminar was about to start.

There begins the controversial thing and this is it"the venue of seminar was in one of the topmost five star hotels named Le ROYAL
MERIDIEN.I and my hero started from home and reached the hotel by auto.Unfortunately auto was not allowed to enter inside the gate of the hotel.The watchman and a traffic policeman standing beside the gate were so harsh to not allow the auto and drop us in the hotel.We were running out of change and walked to the hotel reception to get some change for Rs.100 because the fare for auto was Rs.50.I requested the receptionist for two 50's,but their answer was No.Then I requested them personally to check their pockets and again the mode of their response was No in a rude manner.The expression of rude in their face explained me that I should no more request and leave the place at once.I then looked around the lobby and noticed a bakery but no one seemed to be inside.A chef was approaching towards me and I thought he was in charge of the bakery ,oh! he was not.With my tensed face I requested him for change,finally he understood my urgency and gave me two 50's where we settled the auto".

What next?I was thinking why the auto was not allowed inside the hotel gate and should a hotel not have currency below Rs.100?It is ridiculous .......................is auto not a means of transport or will the road in the hotel get affected or just because it has only 3 wheels is that underestimated?I don't understand why there is a discrimination between wheels.Next is about the change for Rs.100, the receptionists were so mean and rude.I was so vexed and thought we cant change certain things in certain place.Last but not the least it goes like this a place for everything and everything in its place.

1 comment:

balachandar muruganantham said...

Its not about discrimination. Its about the discipline. First of all, in a Five Star Hotel, you should comply their rules. because for them, you are not the only customer. they need to fulfill the needs of every customer coming in.

In that case, asking for a change in a five star hotel doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. more over, most 5 star hotels deal with plastic money primarily.

but i agree with you that they employee out there should not be rude to the customers.