Saturday, September 22, 2007

1st anniversary and unforgettable day

This date of last year 22-09-2006 was my last day in my hostel and yes of course the most unforgettable day to me.............................................. A year has been completed and the 1st anniversary of Adventures of ticketless travel part-II.Today is 22-09-2007,exactly a year has passed swiftly but I feel that the above incident occurred yesterday.I am usually a preplanned person and when it comes to journey I have a quick check of all things(even the ticket !!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha).But tickets play with me,that too train tickets.After this incident(adventures of ticketless travel part I &II).There was again a play between me and the hope of confirmation.The hope stood still.What is this hope of confirmation? Check it out here .

Are these incidents or accidents happening to me just because to write some thing in this blog and eat all your head????????????? I am unanswerable,do you know the answer????

No comments: