Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Expect the unexpected-II

Am Back to post what happened when I switched to American punctuality.Did I continue to be on time where ever I went?

I attend early morning classes where weekly tests are conducted.It is the first test that I was going to appear for.Every thing was fine,perfect and started from home on time.On the way to institute in my two wheeler and it was just 5 more mins to reach.Slowed down as there was red signal and my two wheeler stopped.

My brain understood the green signal that I should GO,but my two wheeler stopped even after seeing the green.I tried to start,kick start,auto start,start,start,start and was totally exhausted.But it didn’t start.I thought there was not enough petrol in the tank.I was unable to find any petrol bunk near to me.After a long hesitation I stopped an auto to ask petrol if he had. The autowalla didn’t have petrol but he directed me to the nearest petrol bunk.Then went to petrol bunk and filled my tank.One of the worker in petrol bunk started for me.

Finally reached the institute half an hour late.It was all because of my two wheeler which made me to suffer and only a week before I got it serviced.Even if I think to keep myself on time there are some evils that don’t allow me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dis s the worst blog i hav ever seen..
its better not to creat the blogs of this kind

creator pls notice