Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Expect the unexpected-I


Has anyone appreciated you for American punctuality or has fired for Indian punctuality???????????????????

It always happens with me where I never keep up punctuality.I am always scolded during my school days for not entering the classroom on time.This happenend to me when I was in my 12th std.The reporting time to enter the class is 8.50a.m where I enter only at 9'o clock everyday.My teacher warned me each and everyday.It was warning,warning,warning,................................................one fine day I was caught red handed,ousted from class and restricted me not to sit in the classroom for the whole day.Attended the first period class like outstanding student(LOL)!!!!!!!!
I never expected that my teacher will oust me from classroom.Salty water flowing through my cheeks like water falls,yes I was crying after the first period as my guilty conscious pricked.Ran behind my class teacher to enter the classroom.She refused and asked me to get permission from the principal for entering the classroom.I felt very bad on my punctuality.Then she excused me for the last time.

Reporting on time irrespective of place is to be built from the childhood which I never took it as a serious matter.One of the characteristic feature that each and everyone should adapt is punctuality.This is an instance of Indian punctuality where I strongly determine to be a true Indian citizen.What happened when I switched over to American punctuality.....................................................wait and watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

balachandar muruganantham said...

there is nothing like indian/american punctuality. punctuality depends on the perpective of people might think. anything you can define with it. but mostly punctuality refers ontime. but what do you achieve by being on time?

there should be some thing behind that. if the puntuality is for some good thing or some thing really important, then its appreciated. if its just for the sake of keeping yourself with some restriction point, then its worthless

Unknown said...

wats this american punctuality in terms of u ?????????

Will c how s this American punctuality or the same Indian punctuality is going to work on with u ????????????