Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The C,CC,CCC Day..................

I wanted to attend only 1 hour in college and then bunk.Fortunately,my college guys were in hunger strike where the classes were canceled for a week.Very happily,I went to give a book to my friend who was in State Consumer Dispute Redressal commission or Consumer Court.It was my first visit today not as an advocate,but to see my friend.May be in future I may step into for defending cases as I have not yet decided to practice.


My friend was given appointment in the court where there was an hour to go.In the mean time we decided to go to Chennai Citi Center which is nearby consumer court.It was my first visit to that mall.Well established with exclusive stores under one roof.Citi center is been visited by many celebrities very casually which is good to see them publicly.Today I saw gorgeous Swarnamalya as I entered into the mall.While waiting near the gate for my friend to bring his bike.I was standing in between two exit gates where cars passed in front and back of me.I was busy reading the parking tariff which was in front of me.After sometime I noticed that there was a black skoda octavia car in which Vijayadiraj was going where I missed to see him directly when the car was near me.






The best thing today I featured was that the places where I went started with letter C.

No comments: