Sunday, March 06, 2011

Deadliest things in house.............

Oh! my god!!!!!!!!!! The deadliest thing in a house is when pipes leak and where the tank water gets wasted................................... Yes,just 2 hours ago in my house one of the pipe from tank started to leak and the water is flowing down wastely.As soon as I heard the leakage from the living room,I rushed to check from where the water is leaking, that too non-stop.I first thought that tank water is over flowing.But no, it was a leakage and the pipe has some cracks which lead to water leakage.

What next, I called Plumber and informed about this and asked to send someone to repair it.Luckily 2 of them came but couldnt repair it because without ladder they said they cannot climb up."Since today is sunday almost all the shops would be closed and we cannot hire ladder",said one of the plumber.I said ,"ok then no other go kindly repair it tomorrow".Plumber also assured that he would come tomorrow and repair it.In the mean time I have also requested my tenants to store necessary water for today and tomorrow as the tank water will be exhausted by night.

Another deadliest thing is that the Valve to block the flowing water is also not accessible since we built a room beside that :(  I was still worried and thought of the water that is being wasted ...................Luckily something striked me to create paths,so that water flows to the coconut tree.Yes !!!!!!!!!!! I have created some small paths so that water isn't wasted.Good that it striked me.Finally tomorrow's day would be quite hectic............

No comments: